JANUARY 13, 2010 – Why can’t trails made Resolutions for the New Year too?Â So here goes…The River Mountains Loop Trail Resolves to:
- Complete all new trail constructionÂ by year-end.
- Become Nevada’s newest National Recreation Trail designated by Interior Secretary.
- Increase trail user activity and support throughout the year.
- Increase interpretativeÂ waysides and Kiosks for the education and knowledge of my users
- Improve trail user safety
- Improve trail user enjoyment and outdoor experience.
- Share the outdoor experience with more kids and families
- Link up with new trails such as Burkholder Trail, Wetlands Trail, and others
- Encourage more trail users to become friends of the trail and volunteer
- Improve your quality of life if you will just come visit me….
Happy Trails to you in 2010….